Goldberger Toys: Baby's First Playset

I will never forget Lily Bean's reaction to her first doll. It was a toy she received for her first birthday. Before I could even take it out of the packaging she was reaching and screeching for it. She grabbed it and immediately started hugging it and rubbing its head. It was one of the cutest things I've seen!

Goldberger Toys has an entire line of baby dolls. There is literally a doll for each and every age, beginning with infant. We received the Baby's First Playset which included a doll along with a plush teddy bear and rattle. The doll is SO soft and squishy- just perfect for little hands! Lily Bean was thrilled at the chance to play with a new doll- and I like how it's rugged enough to withstand her rough play.

One of the best features? It's machine washable. I have a seriously love for machine washable toys!!

Ages: All

Price: $7.99

Available from: Goldberger Toys