BabbaCo: Fun and Function with Innovation and Snazzy Design for Your Baby!


Introducing BabbaCo- makers of some of the cutest and most functional baby gear around! There are two things that come to my mind when checking out their products: problem solver & chic design.

Sometimes I have to shudder when I look back at my own baby pictures. Seriously, WHO designed some of that ugly stuff? Why were the patterns so dull, boring, and bland? Thank goodness babies of today will be shown off in sassy eye-catching patterns like the ones you'll find at BabbaCo!

Always adding more, BabbaCo currently has three types of products available for purchase on their site: infant car seat covers, reversible burp clothes, and some cute clothing. In particular the car seat covers and burp clothes come in so many fun patterns and colors, I guarantee you will have a hard time choosing just one!


BabbaCo was nice enough to send me a BabbaBurpie- their reversible burp cloth. I definitely squealed a bit when I pulled it out of the packaging- it's truly that cute. The design that I reviewed was the Cati Coral Cream style.

Priced at just $22.50 for a 2 pack, it's really the equivalent of having four burp clothes on hand. That's because they are designed like big soft pockets. When one side gets dirty, you simply turn it inside out and you have a brand new, clean, full sized burp cloth! Can you imagine having the opportunity to find regular (one use) designer burp clothes for less than $6 each?


Whether you are, or know, a mama-to-be or a new mama you absolutely have to check out the beautiful products on BabbaCo's Website! This is just a sample of their beautiful and trendy patterns: