Brugo Mug


I'm a huge coffee fan, and since I received my Keurig coffee maker, my enjoyment of coffee at home has increased tenfold. I have at least one big mug a day, and sometimes I take a travel mug with me when I'm running errands. Biker Bob takes a travel mug to work everyday, and we always take them with us when we go on vacation! They make it even easier to take advantage of the free coffee provided at many hotels.

For years now Biker Bob and I have been on the search for the perfect travel mug, and honestly I think we'd about given up. We've bought mugs at the dollar store, we've bought them in tourist traps, we've even shelled out top dollar for them at certain coffee stores. All of them have had some sort of flaw... leaks and not enough insulation have been the worst repeat offenders.

I couldn't wait to try out the Brugo Mug when it arrived. This mug is actually designed with a special temperature control chamber above the liquid chamber. Your hot beverage stays nice and steamy down below. Tip the mug and some of the beverage will enter the chamber above, cooling it to the perfect (non burning!) drinking temperature. Genius!


It's been a couple of weeks since our Brugo Mug arrived, and Biker Bob and I have both had a chance to try it. We both agree it's a great idea. It does keep the beverage hot in the main chamber, but we didn't notice it staying hotter any longer than some of our other mugs. The tip and cool feature is neat- I prefer that to the sip position because I hate scalding hot coffee. Biker Bob likes his coffee piping hot, so the sip position is his favorite choice. The design of the mug is really nice- we have the dark blue one and it's a pretty color and fits nicely in your hand and cup holders.

Check out the video below that provides a nice overview of the Brugo Mug:


Price: $14.95 for Sport Collection, $19.95 for Executive & Jazz Collections

Available from: Amazon and Brugo